What would it feel like to belong to a group, where your presence and voice mattered to the women you sit with?
creating A Sacred Container
The intention for our gathering is to practice being useful rather than helpful, while creating a sacred container together as a community as we welcome and witness what is ready to unfold in each woman.
Some themes we will explore
- Seeing the beauty in being ordinary, and exploring what it means to be a part of a community.
- Finding solid ground within ourselves - a place to keep coming back to, regardless of what is happening in the outer world.
- Coming alive to our souls' longings, and feeling into our true potential and place in the world. Awakening to our purpose and how we can best be of service.
- Having more of ourselves and exploring our stories of staying small, silent and invisible. Taking up more space, and learning to tolerate our aliveness.
- Looking deeply into our relationship to, both asking for and receiving, support.
- Exploring the differences between a need and a demand.
- Bearing the unbearable - tolerating our vitality, capability and strength.
The invitation is to take your seat amongst women who are committed to finding their solid ground, and discovering, from a deeply rooted place, their true selves as ordinary but vital beings in this world.
2016-2017 Gathering Dates
2016 Fall Dates: November 1st through December 20th, Every Tuesday (11/1, 11/8 (election day), 11/15, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20) Time: 7:15pm-9pm
2017 Winter Dates: Potluck: January 16th. Gathering dates; 01/30, 02/6, 02/20, 02/27, 03/13, 03/20, 3/27, 4/3 - Monday evenings from 7:30pm to 9:15pm
2017 Spring Dates: Potluck: April 17th. Gathering dates; 4/24, 05/1, 05/8, 05/15, 05/22, 05/29, 06/05, 06/12 Monday evenings from 7:15pm-9:15pm
Investment: $240 for 8 weekly sessions
Location: Boulder, Colorado.
Come, gather with us and meet the women of past and future Women's Groups.
We will share a meal together, get to know one another and spend the latter part of the evening in council, giving the new women a chance to see how we spend our evenings.
The potluck is a free gathering.
Next Potluck: Monday, April 17th at 7:30pm in Boulder, Colorado.
If you'd like to join us at the next Potluck and see if this Women's Group is for you, please RSVP below and share what you'd like to bring.
sUMMER WOMEN'S gROUP AT THE MOUNTAINS OF WEST VIRGINIA
The Hero's Journey for women
Join other women from across the United States, Canada, South America and Europe on our seven-day transformational wilderness intensive in West Virginia. We follow the Hero’s Journey ® framework for entering into a timeless and universal process of awakening that happened across countless cultures and ages, as first articulated by Joseph Campbell.
Our summer weeklong intensive is for those who hunger for adventure, and a life lived with deeper meaning and vitality. Adventures take place that create the opportunities for a significant shift – to move you beyond the track your life is on. These opportunities are very likely to move your life forward, perhaps even without knowing where you might need to go, or how you would go about it. Read more...